Pages

Volkswagen Passat (B2)

Volkswagen is a manufacturer from Germany. Volkswagen or VW produced First Generation Passat (B1) in 1973-1981. Then The VW Second Generation Passat (B2) is produced in 1981 to 1988. VW Passat is also called Volkswagen Corsar and Volkswagen Carat. It was slightly longer and the car's updated styling was instantly recognisable as a Passat, with the most obvious difference being the rectangular headlights. In addition to the Passat hatchbacks and Variants (estate/wagon), there was also a conventional three-box saloon, which until the 1985 facelift was sold as the Volkswagen Santana in Europe. In North America, the Passat/Santana was sold as the Volkswagen Quantum, available in three-door hatchback, four-door sedan, and a wagon model, but the five-door hatchback was never sold there and the three-door hatchback was dropped after less than two years. The four-wheel drive Syncro version was introduced in October 1984, initially only with the more powerful 5-cylinder engine.


Volkswagen Passat (B2)

Volkswagen Passat (B2) additional information :
Body style : 3-door hatchback, 2-door saloon/sedan (Latin American markets), 4-door saloon/sedan, 5-door hatchback, 5-door estate/wagon.

Layout : Front engine, front-wheel drive or four-wheel drive
Engine :
Petrol engines:
1.3 L I4
1.5 L I4
1.6 L I4
1.7 L I4 (82-83 Quantum)[1]
1.8 L I4
2.0 L I4
1.9 L I5
2.0 L I5 Syncro
2.1 L I5 (83-84 Quantum)[1]
2.2 L I5

Diesel engines:
1.6 L D I4
1.6 L TD I4
1.8 L D I4

Transmission : 3-speed automatic, 4-speed manual, 5-speed manual

No comments:

Post a Comment